Monday, January 1, 2018

Here it comes.....2018



Happy New Year 2018

From Kessi Farms




In the New Year we continue with the feeding 

and care of our commercial beef cattle.


In February we begin calving season, 

so I will have  lots of images of 

baby calves to share with you.


In the early Spring we will be getting 

the hay fields ready so we can begin 

cutting hay in June and July.


In between all of this I plan to keep my 

sewing machine humming along 

and share my quilting journey

with you in the coming year.


Wishing all of YOU

Love and Piece in 2018






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

8 comments:

  1. Best wishes to you and your husband for this coming year. Hopefully Mother Nature will cooperate!
    Cheers,
    Linda E in AZ (where it's crazy warm and sunny)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you, LuAnn and your family! We all look forward to seeing this working farm and your wonderful quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always so much fun to follow your family and your animals on your farm. I am also SOOOOOO impressed by all the things you accomplish and the time you devote to others. I wish you and yours the very best for 2018. Annick H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year LuAnn! I hope you have a fantabulous year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks Annick J. We all inspire one another, now don't we!

    Wishing you a wonderful 2018,
    LuAnn
    p.s. you are a no-reply blogger, so I cannot reply to you personally. If you supply your blogger account with your email (which is kept private, but allows me to reply to you personally) I can reply directly to you in email. For now, I will respond through the blog comments section.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, LuAnn!! I am looking forward to the new calves - they are so adorable!! Praying the weather cooperates during calving and the hay season! May you be blessed with enough...sun, rain, snow, warmth...everything! Thank you for helping me keep in touch with farm life when I can't be home on my farm!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2018. I so enjoy watching your farm and quilting activities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to seeing your New York Beauty featuring the florals when it is quilted plus your many other ideas

    ReplyDelete