Saturday, June 8, 2013

Reminder from....Gunnr



An Important Message from Gunnr...



Gunnr is concerned you haven't signed up

for the Fabric Give-A Way...





He doesn't want to drive you crazy...






just remind you that it ends Sunday, June 9th

The winner will be chosen Monday!





If you sign up...Gunnr will JUMP for JOY!






Gunnr will sleep better tonight knowing that you

signed up for the Fabric Give-A-Way

CLICK HERE to sign up


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. I just did Gunnr. Sorry forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go back and check to make sure I commented. I did! You and Gunnr are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic of Gunnr jumping for the water! Dogs are such great entertainment.

    ReplyDelete